Serif is looking for a bright and talented project manager to join our growing creative team in Columbus, OH. This position is open for both full-time and part-time support.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of mid to large-scale creative tasks for Serif clients. The Project Manager works with the Strategy Director and Account team to ensure that the project team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as champion quality and integrity of the end result. Project Managers must have 3-5 years experience managing marketing or interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation. Experience in an agency environment is key.
The Project Manager is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for both the client and the project team, the Project Manager plays a pivotal role in the success of an engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Serif management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow Serif project management methodology and project processes
- Partner with project team leads to present work
- Asana task management and gantt chart creation
- Weekly client and weekly internal creative status
- Bachelors degree and at least 3-5+ years of experience in interactive or marketing project management
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Understanding of business and functional requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Mobile and social media/community experience an asset
- Competencies in Google Cloud Suite, MS Office, bug tracking, notion wiki and other related project management and common communications tools is required
Send us a note, your resume, and an example of your work to: